Introductions

Introduce yourself!
ivorthediver

Introductions

Unread post by ivorthediver »

Hi Glad to be back on the forum again with some of the old hands , and thanks for providing the means Tim / Jim
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
DaveH

Re: Introductions

Unread post by DaveH »

I will echo that sentiment Ivor ........ BZ big time goes to Tim & Jim for getting us going again . I hadn't realised how many contacts that I had lost
touch with . But the gang is all back aboard and filling the empty hours is a thing of the past ....... like you I need to sort out an Avatar but must find my way round the new site first.

So hi to all the guys and gals who friendships we treasure .

Dave H
ivorthediver

So glad to see your alive and kicking mate , yes couldn't agree more , a large part of my free time was scuttled when the old Forum closed and its not until its lost you realise how much the it mops up of your life ........Still back to normality ....as ever it was eh :lol:
limeybiker

Unread post by limeybiker »

Glad to be back. Looking forward to catching up, I have taken a few thousand photographs since we last posted, looking forward to posting them.
  • Up Spirits
    It’s Tot Time
    somewhere in the World
Yours Aye
Barry and Sharon Lockyer
Sunny Ocala, FL 34476 USA
http://www.barrylockyer.com/[/b]
ivorthediver

Welcome Home Don , glad to hear from you , and that your back in the crew manifest :D
oldsalt

Unread post by oldsalt »

Back aboard, I will try not to go on about coal fired Donkey Boilers. Still finding my way around, very pleased we are getting back together.
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

Now the Plymouth contingent is complete , welcome back , as time goes by all the stalwarts are finding their way . Them dockside boilers were very welcome on a cold night .......... eating a Dewdney's special before turning in . God, that was in 1959 , where did the last 60 years go .

Dave H
ivorthediver

DaveH wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:41 pm Now the Plymouth contingent is complete , welcome back , as time goes by all the stalwarts are finding their way . Them dockside boilers were very welcome on a cold night .......... eating a Dewdney's special before turning in . God, that was in 1959 , where did the last 60 years go .

Dave H
To bloody quickly Dave , AK... Chief Tel .....ex wine Taster and entrepreneur of the Spanish persuasion
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”