About time to, this ship is victualed and stored

Want some off topic chat? Pull up a bar stool and make yourself at home here
DaveH

Re: About time to , this ship is victualed and stored

Unread post by DaveH »

Hi Jack ,

The Ole Ch Tel is still lurking in the background keeping tabs . Sadly the Moderator shut me down on Dec 23 last , evidently my sense of humour surplus to requirement and not required on voyage . Notwithstanding welcome back aboard mate .

DaveH
ivorthediver

Unread post by ivorthediver »

WOW .........thats made My DAY .......Can't tell you how great it is to hear from you my dearest shipmate ..... :D

Well done Jack ;)

Don't keep your distance Chum as Bee's mum has sent the recipe over :idea:
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
jbryce1437

Unread post by jbryce1437 »

DaveH wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:59 pm Hi Jack ,

The Ole Ch Tel is still lurking in the background keeping tabs . Sadly the Moderator shut me down on Dec 23 last , evidently my sense of humour surplus to requirement and not required on voyage . Notwithstanding welcome back aboard mate .

DaveH
Thats certainly not the case DaveH, my post comments were in relation to the contents of the newspaper article added by Pelican. no one, except for spammers, has been banned from this Forum.

Jim

Pelican wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:34 pm
NINE O'CLOCKERS

The age of satire and taking the p*ss is now a thing of the past, or suffer the consequences. RIP

NINE O'CLOCKERS.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Raleigh 1963 , HMS Collingwood 1963 & 67 , HMS Ark Royal 1964-7, HMS Undaunted 1968-71, HMS Victory (Fleet Maintenance Group) 1971-72, HMS Exmouth 1972-74
JEM, EM, OEM, LOEM, POOEL
Then 28 years in the Fire Brigade
Retired since 2002
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

Sorry Jim ...... The text you put in that post followed directly on from my post about "Cheesey Hammy Eggie" hence my reply and departure . Looks like I scored an "own Goal" with that one [Taking foot outa Mouth]

Ivor ..... El Tel has resurfaced ander Shak will be bak in bizness wen der cobwebs av bin removed . [Apologies to the Oxford English wotsit] ;)

El Tel
ivorthediver

And very welcome to shipmate .....WELCOME HOME ....to our off centre humour El Tel Senior comms magician and destroyer of the queens English :lol:
jbryce1437

DaveH wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:12 pm Sorry Jim ...... The text you put in that post followed directly on from my post about "Cheesey Hammy Eggie" hence my reply and departure . Looks like I scored an "own Goal" with that one [Taking foot outa Mouth]

Ivor ..... El Tel has resurfaced ander Shak will be bak in bizness wen der cobwebs av bin removed . [Apologies to the Oxford English wotsit] ;)

El Tel
Ok, my post did include the remarks by Pelican post - NINE O'CLOCKERS

Jim
HMS Raleigh 1963 , HMS Collingwood 1963 & 67 , HMS Ark Royal 1964-7, HMS Undaunted 1968-71, HMS Victory (Fleet Maintenance Group) 1971-72, HMS Exmouth 1972-74
Retired since 2002
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

Misread , MisInterpreted .... Truce Jim ???
ivorthediver

Well now , heres the thing , have we now got enough crew on board again , if not how can we lure poor unsuspecting members to join in and tag along behind the latest exercise in the QE up to the merlaqucerd straits to secure our lawful passage .....hmmmm ;)
jbryce1437

DaveH wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:35 pm Misread , MisInterpreted .... Truce Jim ???
No problem Dave - a misunderstanding, up spirits

Jim
Retired since 2002
JackW1208

Unread post by JackW1208 »

DaveH wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:59 pm Hi Jack ,

DaveH
Nice to see you back in da shak DaveH.
Raleigh Oct 65, Mercury 66, Gurkha 66-68, Vidal 68-69, Lewiston 69-72, Centurion (HQ Afnorth) Oslo 72-74, CTF345 74-75, Whitehall and Cincfleet for short stints. LRO(G).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Wardroom”