About time to, this ship is victualed and stored

Want some off topic chat? Pull up a bar stool and make yourself at home here
ivorthediver

Re: About time to , this ship is victualed and stored

Unread post by ivorthediver »

GOOD GOD Jim , if it continues to rain like that I'll get my diving gear back out of hock :o .

If the shot you took is anything to go by should I take my Tug up there in case it hits a mud bank , and dont let Lt H know or he will be there in a flash after picking up El Tel and rummaging through the wreckage :?
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
Little h

Unread post by Little h »

DaveH wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:55 am Thought I heard Ledbootz stomping the passages. Now I can blow the cobwebs off all the Equipment in the Shak , flash up the Lecktrick Frypan , Cool the Vino and get ready for the next Safari . Where is my mucker from Liverpool cos' he has got the next Watch .

Seriously , after our long sojourn in the limbo land tis good to be back aboard.

Dave H [aka El Tel] :P
I is 'ere Chief Tel. Only start official like when the Jaunty shuffles up to his office during forenoon watch toomurra. Then I gets put on't ships/(ship's)? books and all that stuff .... put the newly installed kit on auto scan and set the recorder runnin till then eh ;)

Little h
Little h
ivorthediver

Well Well Well, the third of the original Musketeers has surfaced :shock: just when all the girls thought it safe to go out , along comes our Scouse opo

Nice to see you again little H [ makes mental note to get some more paper to make notes on ] , we were thinking of sending out search parties to find you ......WELCOME HOME AGAIN :D
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

I wondered oo ad bin at the Kawfee pot .. Nice to have the full Shak crew back aboard . This war canoe is gonna take a bit of gettin usta but us Comms is used ter that .
ivorthediver

Had we had our wits about us we could have made a not of our oppo's email addresses and dropped them a line , now we can only hope that they stumble across us and call in
Good mates and although we sometimes looked horns great to discuss things with amongst which were :-
Scatari =Tim
Hood51+Steve
Jainso=Jim
Assail =Chris
Oldsalt =Keith
" =Brian [NZ]
Cgret = Chalres
Son's of Anzac =Roscoe
Sjon =Jonathan
Patroclus =Peter

Not forgetting our dear friend "Rupert" who was a fountain of knowledge ......sadly missed and wish I could get hold of them
ivorthediver

Well here I am on the helm with my Sex tent in my hand ready to take my bearings ,

Jimmy the one [his a Mod as his not a roker he claims ] is wandering around with armfuls of photo's and a guillotine threatening to trim our posts ,

El Tel is wandering around the Swap Shop thread looking at Tims lifebelt ,asking who's going to cook his hash ,

Harrys wearing sunglasses as he has no night vision due to the glare off the ships light's
and his medals ,

David is warning us all again that the Lightening can hopefully strike in the same place twice , and they will be supplementing the flight decks central heating system ,

Dennis and Brian are ripping up photo's as they want to downsize there albums , after Being told there is no room in the inbox ,

And poor Jim the brush has had to pedal down to autucwotsit as his run out of thinners :!:

Wot is the world coming to I ask's my self .....HALLO....its very quite in here .... :cry:
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

Nar oim gettin a bit confused ? No change there I hears you yodel .
I dialled up WARDROOM an got Swap Shop ...... replied on there an got About time too .
Oo is manning der switchboard , must be a greenie cos' wen yer arsks fer the Wardrobe yer getz wateva is on and. :roll:

BRIDGE ... OFFICE .... wen der ole ch tel arsks fer der Wardrobe ee wantz der Wardroom :?

El Tel[/b][/b]
ivorthediver

Now whats that phrase from the Ancient Marriner Dave ......there but for the grace of God knows Who goes I ......never mind glad you could make it , perhaps we can converse on the rest of this mob and where they are ....or aren't ....getting lonely posting and not getting any answers :cry:
ivorthediver

Huh ....I rest my case :evil:
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

NINE O'CLOCKERS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Wardroom”