About time to, this ship is victualed and stored

Want some off topic chat? Pull up a bar stool and make yourself at home here
JackW1208

Re: About time to , this ship is victualed and stored

Unread post by JackW1208 »

Looks like Deeps is in his happy mode now, so maybe, just maybe things will develop whilst we await sailing orders.

I can't get my fingers and brain used to typing cr*p again....!!! :lol:

Jack O'Bite.
Raleigh Oct 65, Mercury 66, Gurkha 66-68, Vidal 68-69, Lewiston 69-72, Centurion (HQ Afnorth) Oslo 72-74, CTF345 74-75, Whitehall and Cincfleet for short stints. LRO(G).
ivorthediver

Re: About time to , this ship is victualed and stored

Unread post by ivorthediver »

JackW1208 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:12 pm Looks like Deeps is in his happy mode now, so maybe, just maybe things will develop whilst we await sailing orders.

I can't get my fingers and brain used to typing cr*p again....!!! :lol:

Jack O'Bite.
[Hmmm good name for a cafe but staff reputed to be quite rebellious ] the Crew have been inoculated the [ and sobered up ] the Ship in all respects ready for sea , and will join the flagship via truncated means so get your kit down to the Galaxy departing from Mildenhall airfield this evening at 1800hrs :evil:
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
JackW1208

Re: About time to, this ship is victualed and stored

Delayed by footie for 1800 departure m'lud, then Doris decided that nowt can 'appen 'til 19th July, didn't elaborate as to which year though!!

Meantime, as it's to be a crab air flight, packing correct parachute as per 'combined ops' rules, rules!

My cafe staff are fully trained NOT to be rebellious m'lud, trust me, and will be victualed aboard also. Manuel is in charge of them. :roll:

Awaiting count down..... :?

Jack O'Bite.
Raleigh Oct 65, Mercury 66, Gurkha 66-68, Vidal 68-69, Lewiston 69-72, Centurion (HQ Afnorth) Oslo 72-74, CTF345 74-75, Whitehall and Cincfleet for short stints. LRO(G).
ivorthediver

God ...[.bring back the Cat !] ....ehm well ....whilst I am reliably informed that an Army marches on its stomach , just the catering crew can hardly warrant a non stop flight in an USMC Osprey to our flag ship , now can it :roll: , did you not see any of the other wasters ahem sorry " crew" shuffling around aimlessly as we have no... No1 , comms, Weapons chief or SS , not to mention a Sky pilot or Snr Mech :evil: I may be the first in my Class but one can only spread ones talents so far can't one ;)
JackW1208

Na den Guv, galaxy a/c will not fit ont' flat top, as my café staff are multi talented we wuz gonna drop off with these 'ere parachute that we've packed, so Osprey not needed. :D

My crew are more than capable of filling missing senior officers positions, don't want you pulling yer 'air out ont bridge AND engine room, yet alone the galley!! :lol:

Manuel has offered to become your personal assistant, his previous hotel experience is without fawlt. ;)

Yours Aye,

Jack O'Bite.
ivorthediver

Much as one applauds initiative the " Galaxy" will be only going as far as Greece at which point we will be transferred to our Final berths by Osprey , and it was El Tell's express wishes to transit in this manor as he wants one of their free bees that the pilot hands out to the passengers on completion of a successful landing [ think its a lighter or a bandage but not sure which , anyway I digress , I was hoping that our Secret Squirrel could join us as well as our No1 mod but he seems a tad predisposed to watching his team at present :roll:

So there you have it lewtenant , I'm sure all will be well , I have been advised that some other transit crew may be joining us but don't have the details at present but one is your favourite Dental Surgeon Lt Phil .M. E. Cavity .so beware as the on board kit has not been used as of now but that could all change ... ;)
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

Ere we is den ....... sortin this Shak out asbin a nitemare cos I rekons the Sekrit Squirrel as bin doin a bitta werk wiv is Aerial wotsits . Inspekshun shows a wappin gert ball at the toppa the mast and aller der whips ceptin wun asgone ...... sew wots that all abart . I spies a cupla AJE's an AJC's sew it ain' awl bad . Nar wen I unlocked the Shak cudna find the Lekric Fry Pan or the Kettle cos' ee hid them but they are bak at yer servis. The kwipment ee as installed is gonna take a big big refresha cos' I rekkons me , Pelican Dave and the Jack O'bite is gonna need it ........ gone is me TBL TBM TCS TBS 618 619 87M . Fink I'll av me tot , inspek the eyelids and see wot termorrer brings . :?: ;)

El Tel
ivorthediver

Ah Ell Tel is present at last I see better get him out to his new shack before he is reported as AWAL .

He will be thrilled with his new updated comms shack along with his updated kit , [ unless our friends from over the pond have beaten him to it and shipped it to Denis for installation on that new Ford flat deck with the single tower bolted on deck .. :roll: ]
Rumour has it that our Vodka friends are a bit peed off about our Defender in their neck of the woods and started spitting the dummies out and redrawing our routes and insinuating we are not about our lawful business :o ........it will all end in tears :cry:
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

Better delay the Tropical Kit for a mo' cos it looks like we is gonna need oor furlined knickers iffen the old Cold War kicks off agen :( :!: . A bit of Sabre rattling methinks but was ever thus .
ivorthediver

No need to worry there El Tel , as the on board tailer will see to all that once he has your inside leg measurements , report to A.S "Die Needle" and he will address the situation along with our young Jack and his opo 's so as soon as you land he will have your measure
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Wardroom”