Overall - General

Add your posts about the Chinese Navy (PLAN) in this section
ivorthediver

Re: Overall - General

Unread post by ivorthediver »

Thanks for that Harry

Given the known existence of this threat and their relentless devious activities in this area surely any and all dealings with any Chinese companies should be terminated don't you feel

The "Innocent until proven guilty" buffer can't be identified here...... surely, as it is acknowledge by their flagrant breath of work ethics and proven track records display :?:

The problem I suspect is far greater than realised ,[or did the USN offer the Chinese details of their rail gun for instance :?: ] and their mastery of technology would be freely available to their buddies as bargaining chips no doubt , or are we all over reacting to a hypothetical image contrived by them to fool us all .....be interested in your views on this as your expertise on their technical abilities far exceeds mine I fear :oops:

The inscrutable Chinese mantel is based on the subjugation of its people to the good of the few supplied by its masses as I understand it and the surrounding allies only proffer from what they deem to meter out or am I totally wrong here and ill informed by veiled threat :(
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
ivorthediver

Dennis , do you happen to know the GPS co of this shipyard as the one I found shows a bare bit of real estate [ 31.369561 x 121.723209 ] :?:
I will go on "Google Earth Pro" and keep an eye on it though I don't know how often its updated . :oops: [Jiangnan shipyard ]
designeraccd

Unread post by designeraccd »

Sorry, not a clue @ the GPS coordinates......... :( DFO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Little h

Unread post by Little h »

ivorthediver wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:04 pm Dennis , do you happen to know the GPS co of this shipyard as the one I found shows a bare bit of real estate [ 31.369561 x 121.723209 ] :?:
I will go on "Google Earth Pro" and keep an eye on it though I don't know how often its updated . :oops: [Jiangnan shipyard ]
According to wiki:-
Before 2009, the company was south of central Shanghai (at 2 Gaoxing Road (31°11′49″N 121°28′59″E). In 2009, the shipyard was moved to Changxing Island, in the mouth of the Yangtze River to the north of urban Shanghai. (31°21′14.81″N 121°44′14.69″E).
Little h
Little h

Little h wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:21 pm
ivorthediver wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:04 pm Dennis , do you happen to know the GPS co of this shipyard as the one I found shows a bare bit of real estate [ 31.369561 x 121.723209 ] :?:
According to wiki:-
Before 2009, the company was south of central Shanghai (at 2 Gaoxing Road (31°11′49″N 121°28′59″E). In 2009, the shipyard was moved to Changxing Island, in the mouth of the Yangtze River to the north of urban Shanghai. (31°21′14.81″N 121°44′14.69″E).
or you might find this helpfull

Major Chinese shipyard rapidly expands in size amid military buildup
CNN Digital Expansion 2017. Ben Westcott
Brad Lendon-Profile-Image
By Ben Westcott and Brad Lendon, CNN
Updated 1153 GMT (1953 HKT) December 21, 2018
Little h
Little h

Belay my foregoing posts Ivor; I too have found the location on Google Earth and it shows the sites then undeveloped ... just a pity one of those nice satellites don't pass over and update Google Earth.
Screenshot (4523).png

Screenshot taken a few minutes ago - for comparision with the images already on the thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Little h
ivorthediver

Yes that was the problem I discovered Harry as the coordinates I found and feed in gave me a blank field , yet the posts shown By Dennis gave pristine ship yards which just goes o prove the rate at which they are redeveloping the site since there last pictures taken in 2018 :!:

If on Googol Earth Pro, it shows all sorts and huge crane gantry shadows , and part made bulkheads stacked on the ground and acres of steel plate , so the design stage is well over and the jigsaw's are under way big time so if we could get new images or better still the co ordinates we might be only a year behind on these billed programs
Little h

ivorthediver wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:08 pm If on Googol Earth Pro, it shows all sorts and huge crane gantry shadows , and part made bulkheads stacked on the ground and acres of steel plate , so the design stage is well over and the jigsaw's are under way big time so if we could get new images or better still the co ordinates we might be only a year behind on these billed programs
I looked on Google Earth Pro; and nothing is different than Google Earth even though the view is from the same copyright owner as for the earlier images seen when opening the linked item, see:-
Screenshot (4524).png
Little h
Little h

ivorthediver wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:27 am Thanks for that Harry

Given the known existence of this threat and their relentless devious activities in this area surely any and all dealings with any Chinese companies should be terminated don't you feel

The "Innocent until proven guilty" buffer can't be identified here...... surely, as it is acknowledge by their flagrant breath of work ethics and proven track records display :?:

The problem I suspect is far greater than realised ,[or did the USN offer the Chinese details of their rail gun for instance :?: ] and their mastery of technology would be freely available to their buddies as bargaining chips no doubt , or are we all over reacting to a hypothetical image contrived by them to fool us all .....be interested in your views on this as your expertise on their technical abilities far exceeds mine I fear :oops:

The inscrutable Chinese mantel is based on the subjugation of its people to the good of the few supplied by its masses as I understand it and the surrounding allies only proffer from what they deem to meter out or am I totally wrong here and ill informed by veiled threat :(

Not ignored ... but I will attempt to make a contribution after I have posted further 'items/issues' for consideration.
Little h
ivorthediver

Thanks Harry............look forward to your response .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Chinese Navy (PLAN)”