Imperial War Museum - Duxford

Post here about the Imperial War Museum and its exhibits
Pelican

Imperial War Museum - Duxford

Unread post by Pelican »

FROM FACEBOOK

Colin Webber to Duxford Air Shows
A wander through Hanger 2 South yesterday, at Duxford, to see the work on the Fighter Collection's fleet. With the Corsair and Wildcat being hanger guardians, the longer term projects of the Gladiator and re-build of the Staggerwing continuing, the P 40C, Curtiss Hawk 75, Hawker Nimrod and P 51B 'Berlin Express' all had their cowlings off, and it was good to see the CR 42 being worked on, and whisper this, but it appears that some work on the Beaufighter has taken place, as it is jacked up and the main wheels have been taken off!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Pelican

Re: IWM Duxford

Unread post by Pelican »

FROM FACEBOOK

A wander through Hanger 2 South yesterday, at Duxford, to see the work on the Fighter Collection's fleet. With the Corsair and Wildcat being hanger guardians, the longer term projects of the Gladiator and re-build of the Staggerwing continuing, the P 40C, Curtiss Hawk 75, Hawker Nimrod and P 51B 'Berlin Express' all had their cowlings off, and it was good to see the CR 42 being worked on, and whisper this, but it appears that some work on the Beaufighter has taken place, as it is jacked up and the main wheels have been taken off!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pelican on Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

FROM FACEBOOK

Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Imperial War Museum - HMS Belfast: RAF Duxford”