Aircraft Carrier: CV-001A

Add your posts about the Chinese Navy (PLAN) in this section
ivorthediver

Re: CV-001A

Unread post by ivorthediver »

Keep up the good work Dennis and thanks for sharing them with us all :)
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
designeraccd

Unread post by designeraccd »

CV-17 is now the SHANDONG. She was commissioned a few days ago with full pomp and ceremony. . Apparently she will be with the "South Sea Fleet". Shown are her pilots and imperious leader.......
DFO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

Second Chinese aircraft carrier enters service

The commissioning of the Shandong has placed China in a small club of nations with multiple aircraft carriers. The nation is also building a third.
China has one other aircraft carrier, a former incomplete Soviet vessel bought from Ukraine, known as the Liaoning.
The Shandong is a first-generation Chinese aircraft carrier. It is the country’s second aircraft carrier after the completion of Liaoning, and the first built domestically.
The aircraft carrier’s design is largely based on China’s first carrier Liaoning, which was itself built from the partially complete hull of the Soviet Kuznetsov class aircraft carrier Varyag.

Continues at - https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/second- ... z8WeS_o4bc
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
designeraccd

A beauty shot of SHANDONG at her base...........DFO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ivorthediver

Indeed it is Dennis and thanks for sharing with us all Hope you enjoy the Christmas you enjoy , and like me share a thought for dear Don who is feeling down as present , :(
designeraccd

Exactly...re Don............. :( DFO
ivorthediver

Thanks pal knew you would understand ...... please enjoy your Christmas break .
designeraccd

Here is a bow view of the PLANs newest CV, at her carrier pier. A "NOSE" that would make Jimmy Durante jealous!!! :o

Now if we all keep buying at Wal Mart the 4th PLAN CV will be financed, won't that be sooooooooo nice?? :roll:

DFO
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

Xi Jinping greets the crew of Shandong, the country’s newly commissioned — and first — aircraft carrier.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
designeraccd

Another view of maximum leader blessing the new carrier.............. ;) When CV-003 gets to this point, watch out!!! ;) DFO
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Chinese Navy (PLAN)”