Aircraft Carrier: CV-001A

Add your posts about the Chinese Navy (PLAN) in this section
ivorthediver

Re: CV-001A

Unread post by ivorthediver »

I don't know , you have all this technology at your finger tips and that's the best you can do Dennis , ;) you will have to get into a better position or get the CIA to get you closer with your camera ,what will they say when you email that shot back ........I know , I Know its underfunding but if they expect you to freeze your butt off sat in a gantry crane they might at least give you a telephoto lens mate :o

Bye the way HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND :D
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
designeraccd

Unread post by designeraccd »

Hard to find GOOD HELP, obviously........... :o Hopefully next pic of her will be better!!

[b]HAPPY NEW [/color]YEAR[/b] to all..... :D DFO
ivorthediver

I wonder if they are equipped to recover Spacecraft Dennis , as they could be even busier soon ;)
designeraccd

They might be, as obummurr basically SCRAPPED our manned space going ability. Meanwhile the Chinese are claiming to have developed a sea going OTH radar?!!

Also, their second CV returned from its 4th sea trials a couple of days ago. Other pics show no evidence of landing gear scuff marks on her flight deck. DFO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ivorthediver

Yes Dennis , but surely they would use the aft orange Crane on starboard side to lift them up to the flight deck ;)
designeraccd

Speaking of a GROWING Navy-3 Type 055s fitting out currently at Jingnuan yard.......sure beats USN's po$ LC$.

Last pic: shades of YAMATO/MUSHASHI build-huge rope curtain, or?????!!.....DFO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ivorthediver

Pic 1 .......growing Navy .... Proof if proof were needed , they are having trouble squeezing all their hulls in dock eh Dennis :(

Thank you for the spec sheet and profiles Dennis :)
designeraccd

Back to CV-003, the (probably) CATOBAR carrier now being built. Two more photos have surfaced showing what are supposedly very large parts of the new carrier. ;) Certainly not a new tugboat!!

Looks like I'll be needing to build a second PLAN CV model in a few years! DFO
ivorthediver

Thanks for the update Dennis , and let us know if you find out anything please :)
designeraccd

The only fairly recent item shows the extent PLAN is going thru to hide its carrier #3!!! Sisal rope curtains (IJN) are nada compared to these sliding "huts"! :o DFO
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Chinese Navy (PLAN)”