Indian Navy in General

Add your posts about the Indian Navy in this section.
Brian James

Re: Indian Navy in General

Unread post by Brian James »

Lead Ship, Indian Navy Fleet Replenishment Tanker INS Deepak...2023.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brian James

Visakhapatnam Class Stealth Guided Missile Destroyer INS Mormugao pictured on handover to the Indian Navy at Magazon Dock Builders Ltd Shipyards at Mumbai on November 24th 2022.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brian James

Lead Ship, Guided Missile Destroyer INS Delhi pictured on arrival at Trincomalee on January 16th 2023.
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

Indian Defence Updates : IAF Rejects ORCA,Vagsheer Sea Trial,Lanza N on P-15B,Autonomous Boat Trials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVSwy722sSk- LFT
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Brian James

Indian Navy ASW Corvette, INS Kadmatt pictured on arrival at Yokosuka on December 2nd 2023.
Brian James

Kolkata Class Guided Missile Stealth Destroyer INS Chennai...January..2024.
Brian James

Lead Ship, Guided Missile Stealth Destroyer INS Kolkata pictured at Auckland.
Brian James

Vishakhapatnam Class Stealth Guided Missile Destroyer INS Imphal pictured with Lead Ship, Fleet Tanker INS Deepak at Mumbai Naval Dockyard.....2024.
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

Eastern Naval Command - I.N.HQENC
Khoshomadid!
Indian Navy welcomes IRIS (Islamic Republic of Iran Navy) Dena, a Moudge Class Frigate of the Iranian Navy at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Padesh for participation in the Multilateral Naval Exercise MILAN2024.
This is a reflection of our shared historical & cultural linkages.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Brian James

Indian soldiers stand guard next to captured Somali pirates after they were brought in for prosecution by the Indian Navy, at Naval Dockyard Mumbai, March 23rd, 2024...don't know what they are smiling about, they obviously have not seen the inside of an Indian jail!..IMHO they should be up against the wall!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Indian Navy”