Crew the Photos and General Views

Make your posts about the New Zealand Navy on this thread
Pelican

Crew the Photos and General Views

Unread post by Pelican »

NEW ZEALAND HIGH COMMISSIONER VISITS HMS GANGES. 25 MAY 1944, AT THE NAVAL TRAINING ESTABLISHMENT HMS GANGES, SHOTLEY

Mr Jordan talking to New Zealand ratings who are candidates for commissions.

Source I.W.M.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Pelican

Re: Crew the Photos and General Views

Unread post by Pelican »

NEW ZEALAND HIGH COMMISSIONER VISITS HMS GANGES. 25 MAY 1944, AT THE NAVAL TRAINING ESTABLISHMENT HMS GANGES, SHOTLEY

Mr Jordan chatting with New Zealand ratings, candidates for commissions, just after passing their swimming test.

Source I.W.M.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Brian James

Re: Crew the Photos and General Views

Unread post by Brian James »

Westland Wasp from No. 3 Squadron RNZAF conducts a transfer above the sail of USS Queenfish (SSN-651), Waitematā Harbour in 1983...Aviator was Lt Comm D Washer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “New Zealand Navy”