Singapore Navy

Add your posts about Other Navies, not already listed, here
Brian James

Singapore Navy

Unread post by Brian James »

Singapore Navy's first Type 218SG Submarine RSS Invincible pictured departing Thyssen-Krupp Marine Sytems' Kiel Shipyard for sea trials,August 2020.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pelican

Re: Singapore Navy

Unread post by Pelican »

The Southeast Asia country with the most stealth frigates in the Navy

The Singapore Navy’s Formidable-class multi-role stealth frigates with strong air defense capabilities are truly a formidable force in Southeast Asia.

The Formidable-class multi-role stealth frigates are the latest surface platforms to enter into service with the Republic of Singapore Navy, and are multi-mission derivatives of the French Navy‘s La Fayette-class frigate. The six ships form the First Flotilla of the RSN.

See - https://defenceview.in/the-southeast-as ... x99KZfhMOs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

Very impressive David . At least they don't seem to be complacent about the threats abounding today . Is it because they are better at evaluating the threats of today rather than waiting for things to happen and then relying on "jaw jaw yaw" to resolve them . IMHO a strong deterrent is better than a load of overpaid "I know better than you" cretins like we have sabre rattling then hiding behind the inflated salaries and expenses trusting that they will get elected again . ?????

Look at Singapore today compared to the Singapore we knew in the 50/60's [I lived there 62/3/4] and have followed their progress over the years. At least Lee Kwan Yew kicked them into the 20th Century and in doing so reaiised Cecil Rhodes dream for Singapore .
Brian James

Unread post by Brian James »

Republic of Singapore, Independence Class littoral mission vessel RSS Indomitable...2024.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Navies”