Update from Lady Bee

Want some off topic chat? Pull up a bar stool and make yourself at home here
DaveH

Update from Lady Bee

Unread post by DaveH »

Hi guys . Today I received a Easter Message from Lady Dee in Oz . She and the family are well but sadl7y we lost the Duchess on7th February ....... she now rests with Douglas in a better place . I am sure all those who remember our antics in the Wardrobe of the old WNSF will remember the Duchess and join me in hoping she found a Safe Anchorage in Calm Waters. I will of course respond to Dee shortly .

Dave H aka ole Ch Tel among others
ivorthediver

Re: Update from Lady Bee

Unread post by ivorthediver »

Thanks for the update chief Tel , and yes remember them well ,until her unexplained disappearance from our rouges gallery , and I'm sure our Harry will be very saddened
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
jbryce1437

Unread post by jbryce1437 »

Sad news indeed RIP, still got fond memories of the old Wardrobe.

Jim
HMS Raleigh 1963 , HMS Collingwood 1963 & 67 , HMS Ark Royal 1964-7, HMS Undaunted 1968-71, HMS Victory (Fleet Maintenance Group) 1971-72, HMS Exmouth 1972-74
JEM, EM, OEM, LOEM, POOEL
Then 28 years in the Fire Brigade
Retired since 2002
Little h

Unread post by Little h »

Sad to read of the passing of 'The Duchess' as advised by 'Lady Bee' via ye olde Ch Tel.

I have included a screenshot from 'Introductions' showing the introductory post by Bee back in August 2018.

Just for info; later exchanges tween Bee and ye olde Ch Tel (in the Happy Birthday thread) advised that 'The Duchess' was in her 92nd year in 2019.

(please click on the attachment to bring it into focus)
Screenshot (6591).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Little h
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Wardroom”