Merry Christmas

Want some off topic chat? Pull up a bar stool and make yourself at home here
jbryce1437

Merry Christmas

Unread post by jbryce1437 »

Wishing all of our members a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2020.

Jim

merry christmas.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Raleigh 1963 , HMS Collingwood 1963 & 67 , HMS Ark Royal 1964-7, HMS Undaunted 1968-71, HMS Victory (Fleet Maintenance Group) 1971-72, HMS Exmouth 1972-74
JEM, EM, OEM, LOEM, POOEL
Then 28 years in the Fire Brigade
Retired since 2002
James b

Re: Merry Christmas

Unread post by James b »

Happy Christmas and A happy New Year to all ..

A card to all shipmates every where ..keep safe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Raleigh..Cambridge..St Vincent ..CHICHESTER.Bellerophon {H.M.S BELFAST} ..Excellent .Pembroke...MOHAWK ..SCYLLA
R.N.H Stonehouse ..Rooke.[ARLINGHAM]...Drake..
Discharged 1st Dec 75
ivorthediver

Unread post by ivorthediver »

Thank you very much Jim , and may we up here in the Cambridge Shore Battery reciprocate those whiskies to all out friends world wide .

May we also add a special mention to those members who have not been quite so active this year due to health issues and family issues which have restricted their involvement and participation in the Forum , you ARE missed and not forgotten , please respond when time permits,....but to you a special wish and ToT from the Wardroom , and as our mate Dave would say " DLTBGYD " you're in our thoughts .

To those able to enjoy a full and hearty Christmas and stand watch ,....the bar is open till midnight .........................
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
astraltrader

Unread post by astraltrader »

A very Merry Christmas to all my old World Navy Ships friends. Jim Bryce, Ivor amd all the others.
I have had a pretty miserable 2019 my health is not too good and on top of that my Dad passed away a few months ago!!
Stella is thankfully in good health but even Lucy our little westie has been diagnosed with a fairly serious infection and has now to take anti-biotics.
Hopefully 2020 has to be a better year for us!
So I hope to be posting then!

Bests,
Terry [astraltrader]
jbryce1437

Unread post by jbryce1437 »

astraltrader wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:41 pm A very Merry Christmas to all my old World Navy Ships friends. Jim Bryce, Ivor amd all the others.
I have had a pretty miserable 2019 my health is not too good and on top of that my Dad passed away a few months ago!!
Stella is thankfully in good health but even Lucy our little westie has been diagnosed with a fairly serious infection and has now to take anti-biotics.

Bests,
Terry [astraltrader]
Many thanks for the Christmas good wishes Terry and I am very to sorry to learn of the passing of your dad. I hope you and Stella have a very Merry Christmas and a much improved health to you and Lucy in 2020.

Jim
HMS Raleigh 1963 , HMS Collingwood 1963 & 67 , HMS Ark Royal 1964-7, HMS Undaunted 1968-71, HMS Victory (Fleet Maintenance Group) 1971-72, HMS Exmouth 1972-74
JEM, EM, OEM, LOEM, POOEL
Then 28 years in the Fire Brigade
Retired since 2002
ivorthediver

astraltrader wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:41 pm A very Merry Christmas to all my old World Navy Ships friends. Jim Bryce, Ivor amd all the others.

Bests,
Terry [astraltrader]
Likewise Terry it seems no one escaped misery in this year including us , still onward and upward , so good to hear from you again
Blackbat242

Unread post by Blackbat242 »

X Y & Z mas trees.jpg
SGT USMC '81-'89 VMA(AW)-121, VMA(AW)-242, CV-61 AIMD
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

Betty and I send all our friends around the World greetings for a Merry Chritmas , best wishes for a Happy , Healthy , Peaceful and Prosperous 2020 .

We have all had our share , and then some , trials and tribulations but hope springs eternal and as my old mate Deeps has quoted me "DLTBGYB" translated by El Tel for our Ancient ones "Nil Desperandum Illegitami2 or sumfing loik dat :D

DaveH aka El Tel aka Old Ch Tel
ivorthediver

I’ll drink to that Chief Tel and let all your tots be trebles mate ........but in our case just leave the bottle ......strictly for medicinal reasons you understand ;)
ivorthediver

Blackbat242 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:23 am X Y & Z mas trees.jpg
Don’t Start getting technical Jon or our arse will be squared pdq
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Wardroom”