Merry Christmas

Want some off topic chat? Pull up a bar stool and make yourself at home here
jbryce1437

Re: Merry Christmas

Unread post by jbryce1437 »

Little h wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:43 pm Hi gang I'm back on line after having been off for approx 6 months ... with brand new laptop, in a new address (sheltered bungalow) so Happy Christmas to you all. Got a bit of reading up to do I guess.

Little h
Hello Harry, nice to see you back online. Hope all is well with you and yours and I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas. Time to celebrate, splice the mainbrace.

Jim
HMS Raleigh 1963 , HMS Collingwood 1963 & 67 , HMS Ark Royal 1964-7, HMS Undaunted 1968-71, HMS Victory (Fleet Maintenance Group) 1971-72, HMS Exmouth 1972-74
JEM, EM, OEM, LOEM, POOEL
Then 28 years in the Fire Brigade
Retired since 2002
Little h

Unread post by Little h »

Hi Hon Mod Jim, we're not too bad considering .... she who must be obeyed virtually house bound nowstill with Mixed Dementia, Chronic Kidney Disease, under active Thyroid & very low in vitamin D etc etc. Now in a bungalow so no stairs or very problematic stair lift to contend with. Ah well 'nuff of all that stuff and lets see how the 'festive' season goes Eh.

Little h
Little h
jbryce1437

Unread post by jbryce1437 »

Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all of our Forum Members and visitors. Many thanks for your excellent support throughout the year. Up spirits and splice the mainbrace.

merry christmas forum.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Raleigh 1963 , HMS Collingwood 1963 & 67 , HMS Ark Royal 1964-7, HMS Undaunted 1968-71, HMS Victory (Fleet Maintenance Group) 1971-72, HMS Exmouth 1972-74
JEM, EM, OEM, LOEM, POOEL
Then 28 years in the Fire Brigade
Retired since 2002
ivorthediver

Unread post by ivorthediver »

Delighted to be able to be amongst you all again ,

Yes David I can now resume reading your excellent posts , and delighted to see my old mucker Harry is well and happy ,just need Chief Tel and the old gang is back again :D

HAPPY CHRISTMAS from Ivor and Karen
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

ivorthediver wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:18 pm Delighted to be able to be amongst you all again ,

Yes David I can now resume reading your excellent posts , and delighted to see my old mucker Harry is well and happy ,just need Chief Tel and the old gang is back again :D

HAPPY CHRISTMAS from Ivor and Karen
Welcome back Ivor and a very happy Christmas & a peaceful New Year to you both.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
ivorthediver

Little h wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:43 pm Hi gang I'm back on line after having been off for approx 6 months ... with brand new laptop, in a new address (sheltered bungalow) so Happy Christmas to you all. Got a bit of reading up to do I guess.

Little h
Same Here Harry , , same type of berth , old PC , loving wife, and moderate health but still going .

Great Christmas to you and yours , had a card Fromm El Tel , so we seem to still be afloat :lol:
Little h

Unread post by Little h »

Hey up ITD 'tis good to be back amongst the gang. Have a nice Christmas.

Little h
Little h
ivorthediver

So pleased to hear from you Harry , you have been in our thoughts for many many months ,but knowing your resilience was confidant you would come through despite all the bad luck you and yours have endured.

Like most of the membership look forward to your posts again , which provoked me to look deeper into your field of expertise .

Warmest regards to you and those whom you care for

Ivor and Karen
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Wardroom”