Hi Friends from the old WNS

Introduce yourself!
astraltrader

Hi Friends from the old WNS

Unread post by astraltrader »

Today I received an email from Jim Bryce telling me about Tim's new forum [Well done Sir!!]
Although for many reasons I still do not have the time to post very much I do hope this will eventually change.
For example tomorrow my good lady Stella has an appointement at our local hospital [Royal Devon & Exeter] to have her other hip replaced.
Although I am hoping she will be home in 3-4 days or so I have been informed I will be her man servant for the next few weeks at least!!
Anyway I intend to post at least a few each week because a new forum like this deserves to be supported.
I hope many others from the old forum get to hear of this new one and will eventually join. :D

Bests to you all,

Terry.
designeraccd

Re: Hi Friends from the old WNS

Unread post by designeraccd »

Hi Terry, I hope ALL goes well for your wife's hip replacement! Then you can be the butler!! :lol: Enjoy, I did that for over a month when my wife shattered her right femur; can't remember when I had soooooo much "fun". Best to both of you!! DFO
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

Welcome back old friend , I am repeating myself but it is good to see the old gang getting back together.

Please wish Stella all the best for her coming ordeal and take good care of yourself. We still may get round to that elusive pint one fine day :)

Dave H
jbryce1437

Unread post by jbryce1437 »

Great to see you here Terry and hope you can spread the word. Hope everything goes OK for Stella and you carry out your duties impeccably :-)
Looking forward to your contributions.

Jim
HMS Raleigh 1963 , HMS Collingwood 1963 & 67 , HMS Ark Royal 1964-7, HMS Undaunted 1968-71, HMS Victory (Fleet Maintenance Group) 1971-72, HMS Exmouth 1972-74
JEM, EM, OEM, LOEM, POOEL
Then 28 years in the Fire Brigade
Retired since 2002
ivorthediver

Unread post by ivorthediver »

Likewise from Cambridge Terry , and trust that Stella makes a swift recovery and that we can look forward to your continued presence

Regards Ivor and Karen
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
Vegaskip

Unread post by Vegaskip »

Looks like we're in the same boat Terry, my wife is not the same woman I married. New knee and Ankle.
Welcome back
Jim
DonBoyer

Unread post by DonBoyer »

Good to hear from you again, Terry. Hope everything goes well for Stella and that you've kept your butler suit pressed and handy. Looking forward to your new posts!

Best Regards,
Don
Don G. Boyer

"For a successful technology, reality has to take precedence over public relations, because nature cannot be fooled."(Richard Feynman)
limeybiker

Unread post by limeybiker »

Welcome back Terry, good to hear from you.
  • Up Spirits
    It’s Tot Time
    somewhere in the World
Yours Aye
Barry and Sharon Lockyer
Sunny Ocala, FL 34476 USA
http://www.barrylockyer.com/[/b]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”