Pakistani Navy

Add your posts about Other Navies, not already listed, here
Pelican

Re: Pakistani Navy

Unread post by Pelican »

China Delivers Its ‘Most Advanced’ Frigate – PNS Taimur – To Pakistan; Navy Says Will Boost Combat Capabilities

The Pakistan Navy received the second Type 054A/P frigate (PNS Taimur) from China on Thursday, significantly boosting the country’s ambitions to reinforce its maritime frontiers.

According to the state-run Global Times, PNS Taimur was commissioned at the Hudong-Zhonghua Shipyard in Shanghai, China.

This is the second of the four Type 054 A/P frigates China produced for the Pakistan Navy. In January, the Pakistan Navy Fleet received its first Type 054A/P frigate, the PNS Tughril. The other two are being built in China.

Taimur is a competent and technologically powerful maritime asset equipped with advanced combat management, electronic warfare systems, and high-tech weapons and sensors to fight in multi-threat environments, Pakistan Navy said in a statement.

The ships will provide the Pakistan Navy with a sustainable boost in combat power and allow it to take on new challenges in maritime security and regional peace.

Continues at - https://eurasiantimes.com/china-deliver ... stan-navy/

Link from Tim.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Brian James

Unread post by Brian James »

The first of four Chinese built Frigates for the Pakistani Navy, Type 054A/P Guided Missile Frigate PNS Tughril...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

Pak warship in Indian waters; How Coast Guard Dornier aircraft forced its retreat

For details see - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_OTTO3785o

Link from Tim
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Brian James

Unread post by Brian James »

Lead Ship, Corvette PNS Yarmook...Built at Damen Shipyards, Galati, Romania, the class is primarily based on Damen Group's OPV 1900.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Navies”