Intro

Introduce yourself!
Brian James

Intro

Unread post by Brian James »

Back in the fold,and pleased to be..many thanks to Tim for the re-birth..Regards to all Brian
Little h

Re: Intro

Unread post by Little h »

Very nice to see you in our midst Brian.

Good to have a slow stream of old associates/aquaintances from the WNSF re-appear after the sudden 'blackout'.
Little h
designeraccd

Unread post by designeraccd »

Meant to ask: do you have any pics from your time on the "BATTLE" that you could post under RN? Handsome DDs; I'm sure others would be interested, too! :D

Speaking of DDs n models....some of my lil ships........alas have not built a BATTLE, but someday?? DFO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Little h

Unread post by Little h »

designeraccd wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:03 pm Meant to ask: do you have any pics from your time on the "BATTLE" that you could post under RN? Handsome DDs; I'm sure others would be interested, too! :D

Speaking of DDs n models....some of my lil ships........alas have not built a BATTLE, but someday?? DFO
Re. pics of Battles; I'll attend to that request DFO. Jim Bryce will likely have some also.

Nice collection of models you have there.
Little h
designeraccd

Unread post by designeraccd »

Thanks, 575 so far not counting @ 30 that were tossed-not good enuff.... :(

A few more........DFO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”