Little h

Introduce yourself!
Little h

Little h

Unread post by Little h »

Hi all, Little h ( ex WNSF) here; signing on for another stint.

First duty though is to express my thanks for this new facility graciously provided by Tim - BZ kind Sir!!

Getting ready to offload plenty of my observations on possibly a variety of topics, for hopefully interesting and informative discussion.
Little h
jbryce1437

Re: Little h

Unread post by jbryce1437 »

Little h wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:10 pm Hi all, Little h ( ex WNSF) here; signing on for another stint.

First duty though is to express my thanks for this new facility graciously provided by Tim - BZ kind Sir!!

Getting ready to offload plenty of my observations on possibly a variety of topics, for hopefully interesting and informative discussion.
Hello Harry, pleased you dropped in and looking forward to observations and informative discussions as usual.
Put the word out if you know anyone else who might want to sign up for the commission ;)

Jim
HMS Raleigh 1963 , HMS Collingwood 1963 & 67 , HMS Ark Royal 1964-7, HMS Undaunted 1968-71, HMS Victory (Fleet Maintenance Group) 1971-72, HMS Exmouth 1972-74
JEM, EM, OEM, LOEM, POOEL
Then 28 years in the Fire Brigade
Retired since 2002
Little h

Unread post by Little h »

jbryce1437 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:37 pm
Little h wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:10 pm Hi all, Little h ( ex WNSF) here; signing on for another stint.

Hello Harry, pleased you dropped in and looking forward to observations and informative discussions as usual.
Put the word out if you know anyone else who might want to sign up for the commission ;)

Jim
OK dokey Jim; Both 'Rupert' and 'Gruntfuttock' were worthy contributors on the WNSF and would benefit this new forum, but ..... I have no contact details for either :(
Little h
DaveH

Unread post by DaveH »

Wel;come back Harry ........... now the team is all coming together again .

DaveH [aka Old Ch Tel]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”