Every Navy Ever

Got a clean joke, humourous dit, or a story to make us smile?, then post here
DonBoyer

Every Navy Ever

Unread post by DonBoyer »

60346105_2250706441855706_7268806564465606656_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don G. Boyer

"For a successful technology, reality has to take precedence over public relations, because nature cannot be fooled."(Richard Feynman)
ivorthediver

Re: Every Navy Ever

Unread post by ivorthediver »

Nice one Don , thanks for posting .
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
Pelican

Re: Every Navy Ever

Unread post by Pelican »

From Ian Gillard of H.M.S. Ganges:

A SAILORS FRIENDSHIP TO A SAILOR

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get pissed and plot revenge against the bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will take the piss out of you every chance I get, until you're NOT
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you stories about how much worse it could be until YOU STOP DRIPPING!
6. When your confused -- I will try to use only small words - especially if you're a seaman
7. When your sick -- Stay the f*** away from me until you are well again. I dont want whatever you've got.
8. When you fall, I will laugh my head off at you, you clumsy twat....but i'll help you up.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it too the end.
'Why?' you may ask;
Because you are my friend, my oppo.
Friendship is like pissing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Funny Thread”