Harry Dewolfe Class AOPS

Add your posts about the Canadian Navy in this section
Pelican

Re: Harry Dewolfe Class AOPS

Unread post by Pelican »

HMCS HARRY DEWOLF is commissioned in Halifax, the first of six Harry DeWolf class Arctic and Offshore Patrol Ships to enter service with the RCN.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Brian James

Unread post by Brian James »

Lead Ship, OPV HMCS Harry DeWolf pictured at Frobisher Bay during cold weather trials on February 21st 2021.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brian James

Harry DeWolf Class OPV HMCS William Hall pictured returning to Halifax from builders trials on July 30th 2023.
Brian James

Stern and centre mega blocks of the future Harry DeWolf Class OPV HMCS Frédérick Rolette pictured being moved to the outside section of Irving Shipyard at Halifax for assembly prior to launching, August 17th, 2023.
limeybiker

Unread post by limeybiker »

We visited Halifax on a cruise and I hooked up with my old Canadian Shipmate Al Simpson, we served together on the President in London, I hadn't seen Al since we had dinner with Lord Mountbatten in the CPO's Mess, 1978, Al wanted to show me round the Naval Base, but because I didn't have the VETERAN'S ID Card, they wouldn't let me in, Al stated it was US policy enforced upon the RCN, we did have a good reunion and tour of the city and he lavished me with an exceptional bag of goodies, I managed to get this shot of William Hall AOPV433 building, from a hill overlooking the Dockyard, it was chucking it down, so resolution is not so good, but happy memories.
  • Up Spirits
    It’s Tot Time
    somewhere in the World
Yours Aye
Barry and Sharon Lockyer
Sunny Ocala, FL 34476 USA
http://www.barrylockyer.com/[/b]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Canadian Navy”