Nuclear Weapons of the US Navy

Add your posts about the US Navy in this section
ivorthediver

Re: Nuclear Weapons of the US Navy

Unread post by ivorthediver »

Well hallo Don , nice to know your well and operational again ;) , must admit that since your last post citing the linear implosion programme I will need to brush up on these references :oops: , but thanks for taking the time to contact us again .....
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
DonBoyer

Unread post by DonBoyer »

Been forever and several days since I've posted on this site, due to life in general and to the fact that I have been focusing on the book on the US navy's nuclear weapons I've been working on which has been a real bear to deal with despite its rather small size. The biggest problem has been scouring what I've written and comparing it to the Department of Energy's publication RDD 8 -- "Restricted Data Declassification Decisions" to ensure I have not included anything that is still classified in the material. What fun. I am happy, however, to report that I have gotten the entire document together from beginning to end and am now in the process of final editing and formatting and figuring out what illustrations to use.
Don G. Boyer

"For a successful technology, reality has to take precedence over public relations, because nature cannot be fooled."(Richard Feynman)
jbryce1437

Unread post by jbryce1437 »

Well done Don, pleased that you have everything together and nearing the end of your work.

Jim
HMS Raleigh 1963 , HMS Collingwood 1963 & 67 , HMS Ark Royal 1964-7, HMS Undaunted 1968-71, HMS Victory (Fleet Maintenance Group) 1971-72, HMS Exmouth 1972-74
JEM, EM, OEM, LOEM, POOEL
Then 28 years in the Fire Brigade
Retired since 2002
ivorthediver

Unread post by ivorthediver »

Well if we don't hear from you soon ......... ;) at least we will know where to contact you Don , good luck from over the pond mate
"What Ever Floats your Boat"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “United States Navy”