Royal Navy of Oman

Add your posts about Other Navies, not already listed, here
Brian James

Royal Navy of Oman

Unread post by Brian James »

Al-Ofouq Class OPV 'Al Seeb'...one four Patrol Vessels of Royal Navy of Oman as replacements for the Province-class fast attack craft patrol vessels.
Following a competitive international tender in April 2012, ST Marine of Singapore won the USD703 million contract from the Omani Defence Ministry, beating off Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding and India's Goa Shipyard.The Al-Ofouq Class is based on the 75 m (246 ft) variant of the 55 m (180 ft) Fearless Class Patrol Vessel currently used by the Republic of Singapore Navy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pelican

Re: Royal Navy of Oman

Unread post by Pelican »

Omani Navy sail training ship Shabab Oman II heading up the Thames this morning.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Pelican

Re: Royal Navy of Oman

Unread post by Pelican »

Navy Lookout

Impressive.
Royal Navy of Oman cadet sail training ship ‘Shabab Oman II’ arriving in Portsmouth this morning.
Video at - https://twitter.com/NavyLookout/status/ ... 3801849856
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Navies”