Aircraft Carriers: USS Gerald Ford

Add your posts about the US Navy in this section
designeraccd

Re: Aircraft Carriers: USS Gerald Ford

Unread post by designeraccd »

WOW! After being about SEVEN years late for her initial deployment the FORD returns after 7 weeks at sea and in ports........oooooh. Certainly not the crew's fault, but how many high ranking Admirals DO de$erve the "credit" for this 13+ BILLION dollar FUBAR afloat? :x DFO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

US $800B Aircraft Carrier Is Finally Ready For Action

One in every four aircraft carriers in the world belongs to the US and the total combined deck space of American aircraft carriers is more than double that of all other nations combined. When it comes to aircraft carriers, the US is unmatched. And the new 17-billion-dollar USS Gerald Ford Supercarrier would make that even more so, despite efforts of other nations to keep up. The USS Gerald Ford is the lead of America’s first class of aircraft carriers in over four decades, and its deployment is something more than the usual17-billion-dollar USS Gerald Ford meet the new American flagship – it is an introduction of the world to the next generation of aircraft carriers.

See - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVSjObNJ-rI
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Brian James

Unread post by Brian James »

An F/A-18F Super Hornet attached to the Blacklions of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 213, arrests on Lead Ship USS Gerald R. Ford, March 14th, 2023. Ford is underway in the Atlantic Ocean executing its Composite Training Unit Exercise (COMPTUEX), an intense, multi-week exercise designed to fully integrate a Carrier Strike Group as a cohesive, multi-mission fighting force.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

The Crazy Life Inside World’s Largest $13 Billion Aircraft Carrier in Middle of the Ocean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwhnXCzaN2A - LFT
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

USS Gerald R. Ford Has Finally Set Sail On Its First Full Deployment

The Navy’s newest aircraft carrier is set to conduct operations in European waters, at least initially, for its first operational cruise.
See - https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/u ... deployment
Brian James

USS Gerald R. Ford.....May 2nd 2023.
Brian James

USS Gerald R. Ford came under NATO command yesterday while preparing to conduct activities in the Norwegian Sea.
Brian James

USS Gerald R. Ford.....July 11th 2023.
Pelican

Unread post by Pelican »

Shipbuilders prepare to secure 200,000-pound emergency diesel generator for John F. Kennedy (CVN 79), the second nuclear-powered aircraft carrier of the Gerald R. Ford class, currently under construction at Newport News Shipbuilding. May 5, 2016.
Brian James

F/A-18E Super Hornet traps aboard USS Gerald R. Ford, August 3rd, 2023.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “United States Navy”