Indo-Pacific Area

Make your posts about Naval, together with Joint and Inter Service Execises on this thread. NATO, SEATO, etc.
Pelican

Indo-Pacific Area

Unread post by Pelican »

U.S., French Naval Forces Conduct Bilateral Operations in Indo-Pacific

The U.S. Navy and French Navy joined forces to conduct bilateral operations in support of a free and open Indo-Pacific in the Philippine Sea, Aug. 13.

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/20 ... o-pacific/
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Pelican

Re: Indo-Pacific Area

Unread post by Pelican »

Rare Chinese Y-9LG ELINT Aircraft Spotted in Thailand

China has deployed an Electronic Warfare/Electronic Intelligence (EW/ELINT) aircraft for an overseas exercise for the first time, with the deployment of one of its newest dedicated special mission aircraft to Thailand for a bilateral air exercise.

The aircraft, which has been designated the Y-9LG or High New 13, was one of 13 aircraft from all three branches of China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) which took part in Exercise Falcon Strike at the Royal Thai Air Force (RTAF) base at Udon Thani in northern Thailand, which ran from 18 to 29 August.

The Y-9LG was only known to have entered service with China’s PLA Air Force (PLAAF) in 2022, after having been in development since at least 2017. The aircraft at Falcon Strike was in low-visibility markings and carried the serial 30211, indicating it was from the PLAAF’s 20th Special Division.

Continues https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/20 ... -thailand/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMS Pelican 1938 - 1958 GGCV L86 U86 F86 What I Have I Hold ~ A wonderful bird is the Pelican its beak can hold more than its belly can.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “International Developments and Joint Service Exercises”